If you’ve already sent in your entry, don’t worry, watch your real mailbox for MONEY!
Catrina does send out an email to let you know she’s received each submittal, that can take up to a few days though.
* Just posting to Facebook is not enough to enter.*
**Just sending an email that you competed is NOT ENOUGH.**
YOU MUST FOLLOW THE RULES OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON THE MONEY.
Incentive Awards Program 2019 - $5000 to share! Deadline for submission: JANUARY 31ST, 2020.
The incentive program is only available for people competing in recognized events. If you are not sure if the events you have competed in count, please contact Catrina.
- Must be a member in good standing with the ATAA as of March 31st of 2019.
- Horse competing must be registered (not pending) with the ATAA either as a pure or part bred.
- Send in 2 or more pictures from the event (must be 375kb or bigger) If you placed please send a picture with your ribbon and/or prize.
- Sign a release that the ATAA may post photos and results to our website and use photos in promotions for the ATAA-
- Email the link to the results page for the event
- Wait for your check.
Just sending photos in for the newsletter and/or website is NOT enough (but we appreciate it). Just posting on Facebook is not enough (although we congratulate you for getting our breed known!)
At the end of the year the ATAA will send you a check, so the more you compete the larger your share of the "jackpot" will be. The amount you receive will be divided out of the set amount in the awards fund and therefore will depend on how many people participate in the Incentive Program. The Incentive Program does not depend on you placing or earning points, it is completely about competing in recognized events in all disciplines and sending in the above listed information to the association.
Contact Catrina Quantrell for more information and send your results to her at: email@example.com