September 27 – 28, Devon and Malvern, PA (Dressage at Devon show)
- Wednesday, September 27: Informal get together at a local restaurant after performance classes approximately 7 pm, place TBD
- Thursday, September 28: Akhal-Teke In-hand class, approximately 7:30 am. Annual Membership Meeting and Awards Banquet, 7 pm at Homewood Suites, cost (for dinner and beverages) $25 Each.
- Voting on 2 Board Openings – get your nominations in now to Cathy at email@example.com
- Agenda for meeting to be posted prior to meeting. So far: ATAA Awards, VNIIK registration, Trademark and wordmark renewal, 2018 Teke show, Grading, online Silent Auction in time for Christmas, Advertising (jumps, obstacles) at major venues, Grants, any other issues, contact a current BOD member
- Akhal-Tekes in classes from Tuesday to Sunday, stay for the day, stay for the week! In-hand (sponsored by the ATAA), Performance (under saddle) various sponsors. For more information on the show and area, go to: http://www.dressageatdevon.org/ Last year we had 6 Akhal-Tekes competing, this year we are hoping for more!
- The ATAA will have a promotional stall near the horse stalls so that we have a place to get out of the rain, have coffee, visit and hand out information. Let us know if you can help staff this booth during the show, answer questions, etc.
- Hotel: Homewood Suites: 10 rooms saved for the ATAA, including 3 with two queen beds and 7 with king beds and pull out sleeper sofas, $129 a night plus tax. For our block of rooms go to:
Akhal-Teke Association of America
Homewood Suites by Hilton Philadelphia-Great Valley
12 East Swedesford Road
Get your reservations in now! They will only hold our rooms until September 5th.
Information for bringing horses: Here
Everyone is invited, we hope to see you there!
The ATAA BOD