Here is the from for the 2014 conference.
ATAA Yearly Awards Outline
Guidelines and Rules: DEADLINE: AUGUST 22nd, 2014!!
The awards outlined below are for ATAA members only. *Exception see Junior Achievement*
We will use the overall votes to determine the winner, so the more people that vote the better chance to win, in case of a tie the President or Vice-President may be asked to step in for the tie breaker, as long as one of them is not up for the award.
The “Leadership Award” will be voted on by board/committee members.
Junior Achievement Award: A youth (<18) who participates in promoting the breed and/or the registry. The youth does not need to be a member to be nominated for this award, but THIS IS NOT a riding award. This award is to recognize an activity or project outside of riding, examples being a project for school, a 4-H poster, educational program through Pony Club etc. Please send either pictures of the project or a short description of what the said youth’s project entailed.
Publicity Award: Any registered horse or member who brings the breed and/or registry into the public eye (example: magazine article, newspaper, television, etc).
Golden Achievement Award: A member >60 years old that has actively promoted, volunteered, or somehow contributed to furthering the breed or registry.
Leadership Award: A board or committee member in the Assocation that shows great skills in leadership, ambition, promotion, and teamwork amongst fellow members.
Endurance Award: A member that actively competes in endurance rides on a registered horse.
Dressage Award: A member that actively competes in dressage shows on a registered horse.
Eventing Award: A member that actively competes in horse trials or three day events on a registered horse.
Jumping Award: A member that actively competes in jumper shows on a registered horse.
Open Show Award: A member that actively competes in open shows (any discipline) on a registered horse.
Contact Catrina Quantrell at email@example.com or 509-823-0877 or Betsy Wandler at firstname.lastname@example.org or 858-486-1750 to nominate someone (or yourself!)
We will have some great awards this year, make sure you are eligible and nominated!
From your board members hard at work...To subscribe to this blog and get the daily news, add us to your favorite RSS feed reader!
- Pending registrations
- Naked Foal Certificate
- NFS Results
- Naked Foal Syndrome >
- List by # Registerd AT
- ATAA Registered Crosses
- Registered ATAA horses A - B
- Registered ATAA horses C - D
- Registered ATAA horses E & F
- Registered ATAA horses G
- Registered ATAA horses H
- Registered ATAA horses I - J
- Registered ATAA horses K
- Registered ATAA horses L
- Registered ATAA horses M
- Registered ATAA horses N
- Registered ATAA horses O - P
- Registered ATAA horses Q - R
- Registered ATAA horses S
- Registered ATAA horses T,U,V,W,X,Y,Z
- 2019 ATAA General Membership Meeting and Conference
- Awards Programs
- ATAA News
- ATAA Contacts
2019 SANA West Rare Breeds Show
- 2019 SANA West Rare Breeds Show Results
- SANA West Rare Breeds Show FAQs
- What is a SANA Rare Breeds Show?
- SANA West Rare Breeds Flyer with Classes and Clinics
- SANA West Schedule of Events
- How to Sign up For SANA West Classes and Clinics >
- Meet the SANA West Judges and Clinicians
- Sponsor a Class or Sponsor for SANA West!
- Forms for SANA Rare Breeds Show >
- Dressage at Devon 2016
2016 Rare Breed Show
- Tekes in Sports
- Registered Breeders
- Bylaws and BOD Meeting Minutes
- Horse Color
- ATAA SHOP
- Traditional Tack
- Breed Standard
- History of the AT in the US
- AT horse postcards
- AT horse stamps
- Sponsorships and Donations for Rare Breed Show
- Annual Reports
- All Forms