Our 2019 ATAA Silent Auction is done now, we raised almost $1000 that will be put towards some of the many things we have going for 2020 and beyond. Thank you so much to Gretta Teets for heading the Silent Auction again, for everyone that donated items, to Sofie's Equine Design for the awesome ATAA Logowear and to everyone that bid on all the wonderful items in the auction. Once paid for, items will be shipped out within the next week, watch your 'real' mailboxes. Don't forget the Early Renewal/Joining Drive, going on until December 31st!
Season’s Greetings everyone!
Join our Early Join/Renewal Drive now through December 31st, 2019! When you renew your ATAA membership or join by December 31, we will give you a free ATAA Electronic Friends Membership ($25 value) that you can give to whomever you wish as a gift.
Why join the ATAA?
There are many benefits to becoming a member of the Akhal-Teke Association of America. Most of all, your membership dollars will help us to preserve and promote the Akhal-Teke breed.
The ATAA offers you:
(Own or lease an Akhal-Teke or Akhal-Teke cross)
• Receive all ATAA mailings including the ATAA Newsletter, Membership Directory and any other ATAA mailings electronically (b/w hardcopies of newsletters available upon request)
• Discounted registration and transfer services, discounted Grading and Conference fees and more!
• Get help with VNIIK Registration
• Eligible for ALL ATAA awards and the Incentive Fund, if a member by March 31st
• Access to marketing materials and promotional banners.
• Networking and support
• Able to vote (after 6 months)
Individual Members: $48, one vote, able to hold office or work on committees, classified ad in each newsletter ($432 for a 10-Year Individual Membership)
Ranch/Family Members: $80, two votes, able to hold office or work on committees, 1⁄4 page ad in each newsletter, Breeder/Farm listing on the website.
• Receive all ATAA mailings including Quarterly Newsletter, Membership Directory and any other ATAA mailings electronically (hardcopies of newsletters available upon request)
Friends Members: $25 (do not currently own or lease a Teke or Teke cross horse): non-voting, may work on committees, eligible for volunteer awards
International Members: $48 non-voting. Eligible for all ATAA functions and will receive all mailings (electronically - no hard copies available).
It’s easy to keep up your membership. You can fill out the attached membership form and mail in with your payment. Or, join online, and pay your fees through PayPal at: http://www.akhal-teke.org/membership.html
Here is a link to 2019’s Annual Report, a huge thank you to Yorke McGillivray for this! https://spark.adobe.com/page/r4xtVT0LhirfQ/
Please continue supporting our community, and share with a friend!
The ATAA BOD
From your board members hard at work...To subscribe to this blog and get the daily news, add us to your favorite RSS feed reader!
- ATAA Events and Deadlines
- Pending registrations
- Naked Foal Certificate
- NFS Results
- Naked Foal Syndrome >
- List by # Registerd AT
- ATAA Registered Crosses
- Registered ATAA horses A - B
- Registered ATAA horses C - D
- Registered ATAA horses E & F
- Registered ATAA horses G
- Registered ATAA horses H
- Registered ATAA horses I - J
- Registered ATAA horses K
- Registered ATAA horses L
- Registered ATAA horses M
- Registered ATAA horses N
- Registered ATAA horses O - P
- Registered ATAA horses Q - R
- Registered ATAA horses S
- Registered ATAA horses T,U,V,W,X,Y,Z
- Awards Programs
- ATAA News
- ATAA Contacts
2019 SANA West Rare Breeds Show
- 2019 SANA West Rare Breeds Show Results
- SANA West Rare Breeds Show FAQs
- What is a SANA Rare Breeds Show?
- SANA West Rare Breeds Flyer with Classes and Clinics
- SANA West Schedule of Events
- How to Sign up For SANA West Classes and Clinics >
- Meet the SANA West Judges and Clinicians
- Sponsor a Class or Sponsor for SANA West!
- Forms for SANA Rare Breeds Show >
- Dressage at Devon 2016
2016 Rare Breed Show
- Tekes in Sports
- Registered Breeders
- Bylaws and BOD Meeting Minutes
- Horse Color
- ATAA SHOP
- Traditional Tack
- Breed Standard
- History of the AT in the US
- AT horse postcards
- AT horse stamps
- Sponsorships and Donations for Rare Breed Show
- Annual Reports
- All Forms