We need help updating the website.
We now have registered horses on the site under registrations.
We have a volunteer to write about endurance.
Someone to write about horse COLORS.
Because it is consistently #1 page visited!!
The page is incomplete...
#2 visited page:
We need someone to research the blanketing the Turkmens used to do.
ANYTHING else...any ideas you might have, please le
If you want to help, even for one color or shade, please contact us!
Here are the stats for the ATAA website for January. It is interesting to see what page is most popular and where traffic comes from.
Here they are...on the left column it has the most visited page on top, middle; key word in their search; right, the website that led them to the ATAA site.
How 25 people got there from a blank...beats me!!!
Good news...of course the home page has the most hits, as that is where most search results lead too, but nice to see that "breeders" is second in interest!
From your board members hard at work...To subscribe to this blog and get the daily news, add us to your favorite RSS feed reader!
- Pending registrations
- Naked Foal Certificate
- List by # Registerd AT
- ATAA Registered Crosses
- Registered ATAA horses A - B
- Registered ATAA horses C - D
- Registered ATAA horses E & F
- Registered ATAA horses G
- Registered ATAA horses H
- Registered ATAA horses I - J
- Registered ATAA horses K
- Registered ATAA horses L
- Registered ATAA horses M
- Registered ATAA horses N
- Registered ATAA horses O - P
- Registered ATAA horses Q - R
- Registered ATAA horses S
- Registered ATAA horses T,U,V,W,X,Y,Z
2019 SANA West Rare Breeds Show
- SANA West Rare Breeds Show FAQs
- What is a SANA Rare Breeds Show?
- SANA West Rare Breeds Flyer with Classes and Clinics
- SANA West Schedule of Events
- How to Sign up For SANA West Classes and Clinics >
- Meet the SANA West Judges and Clinicians
- Sponsor a Class or Sponsor for SANA West!
- Forms for SANA Rare Breeds Show >
- Awards Programs
- ATAA News
- ATAA Contacts
- Dressage at Devon 2016
2016 Rare Breed Show
- Tekes in Sports
- Certified Breeders
- Bylaws and BOD Meeting Minutes
- NFS Results
- Naked Foal Syndrome
- Horse Color
- ATAA SHOP
- Traditional Tack
- Breed Standard
- History of the AT in the US
- AT horse postcards
- AT horse stamps
- Sponsorships and Donations for Rare Breed Show
- Annual Reports
- All Forms