Join our Early Join/Renewal Drive now through December 31st, 2019! When you renew your ATAA membership or join by December 31, we will give you a free ATAA Electronic Friends Membership ($25 value) that you can give to whomever you wish as a gift.
Why join the ATAA?
There are many benefits to becoming a member of the Akhal-Teke Association of America. Most of all, your membership dollars will help us to preserve and promote the Akhal-Teke breed.
The ATAA offers you:
(Own or lease an Akhal-Teke or Akhal-Teke cross)
• Receive all ATAA mailings including the ATAA Newsletter, Membership Directory and any other ATAA mailings electronically (b/w hardcopies of newsletters available upon request)
• Discounted registration and transfer services, discounted Grading and Conference fees and more!
• Get help with VNIIK Registration
• Eligible for ALL ATAA awards and the Incentive Fund, if a member by March 31st
• Access to marketing materials and promotional banners.
• Networking and support
• Able to vote (after 6 months)
Individual Members: $48, one vote, able to hold office or work on committees, classified ad in each newsletter ($432 for a 10-Year Individual Membership)
Ranch/Family Members: $80, two votes, able to hold office or work on committees, 1⁄4 page ad in each newsletter, Breeder/Farm listing on the website.
• Receive all ATAA mailings including Quarterly Newsletter, Membership Directory and any other ATAA mailings electronically (hardcopies of newsletters available upon request)
Friends Members: $25 (do not currently own or lease a Teke or Teke cross horse): non-voting, may work on committees, eligible for volunteer awards
International Members: $48 non-voting. Eligible for all ATAA functions and will receive all mailings (electronically - no hard copies available).
It’s easy to keep up your membership. You can fill out the attached membership form and mail in with your payment. Or, join online, and pay your fees through PayPal at: http://www.akhal-teke.org/membership.html
Here is a link to 2019’s Annual Report, a huge thank you to Yorke McGillivray for this! https://spark.adobe.com/page/r4xtVT0LhirfQ/
- In 2019, we spearheaded the SANA (Stewardship Awards of North America) Rare Breeds Show, during the Western States Horse Expo, in Sacramento, CA.
- In 2019, we launched an ambitious grant-supported program to further assist with the registration of North American Akhal-Teke horses in the closed Russian Studbook (VNIIK). We brought over Nadja Tarasova and Artur Baboev to help with VNIIK registration issues. We filmed the beginning of what will be online tutorial videos to help with various issues.
- We had an amazing ATAA Conference in Canada in October, with excellent speakers, food and a clinic on Akhal-Teke horses with an Olympic dressage rider.
- We’re continuing the Incentive Fund Awards, which have grown every year, as well as Discipline and Volunteer awards. All these projects are made possible through generous donations, grants, and YOUR membership dollars.
- We have big plans for 2020, including a Grading Tour with Nadezhda Abramova, Nadja Tarasova and Artur Baboev.
Please continue supporting our community, and share with a friend!
The ATAA BOD