We got a bunch of stuff done this week.
1. Signed the contract for the Conference hotel and paid the deposit (thanks to Amrita!) Conference plans are well under way.
2. Terri has agreed to do the Silent Auction at the Conference and Amrita already has several items up on the ATAA website. Contact Terri if you would like to donate something.
3. Jas is going to head up the Election efforts. We have two openings this year to fill – Amrita’s term was only a year (she took over Alta Boyes term) and Ann’s term is up. Spread the word.
4. Newsletter is almost done. We’ve had a great turnout this time and it should be amazing.
5. Ann is sending the Registry disks to Cathy and Amrita. We still need the ATAA computer though. But, things are progressing!
Good job everyone,