Class sponsorship provides the opportunity to showcase your breed at the largest and most prestigious open breed show in the world. Since the 1970’s Dressage at Devon has been the “go to” show for breeders and owners of sport horses of every breed.
This year the show committee has made some significant changes to the schedule, creating a larger focus on the Individual Breed classes. To that end, the classes will now be held on Tuesday, September 25 in the Dixon Oval. This will allow time to reinstate the Parade of Breeds at the conclusion of the classes. During the Parade, the winners of each class are invited back into ring for special awards and the opportunity to have the announcer give a short description of the breed. In addition, new for 2018, there will be a wine and cheese reception for sponsors, owners and handlers to be held during the Parade of Breeds.
Additional benefits are listed below:
- Exposure to multiple equestrian enthusiasts who attend the show.
- Sponsorship listing and a1/8 page black and white advertisement in the show program. This program is provided to all competitors, sold to spectators during the show and is available year-round on the Dressage at Devon website.
- Name displayed on the electronic scoreboard at various times throughout all breed division classes
- Two gate passes valid for the entire show.
- Reserved parking for one vehicle on Tuesday,September 25.
- 10 general admission tickets valid for any day.
- Listing on the website, www.dressageatdevon.org
So, we also have the opportunity to be in the Parade of Breeds, our class will be held Tuesday, September 25th. If you are planning on going, please let one of your BOD members know, so we can figure out prizes, etc!
September-October will be busy for Tekes and Teke sporthorses: WEG, DAD and the AHA Distance Championships! We’re still looking for donation and volunteers, click here.
Your ATAA BOD