This past week is a continuation of what we’ve been working on.
1. Jas is chair of the election committee and will be looking for people to run for office. The info and absentee ballots must go out to the membership at least 15 days prior to the General Membership meeting and will be opened at the meeting. If you know of someone who is interested and eligible, please contact Jas.
2. Terri is working on the Silent Auction. All monies will go to the ATAA. Amrita is posting items on the ATAA website. Let Terri know if you would like to donate anything.
3. I am going to start working on possible improvements to our Rules and Regulations, to be discussed at the meeting. If you have suggestions, please pass them on.
4. Shannon Mayfield will be doing the ATAA FOTATA awards at the Saturday night banquet. Make sure that you nominate anyone that is eligible. We are also hoping to do a preview of the awards that will be handed out at the big conventions (AERC, USDF, etc)
5. July newsletter is out. There was so much info I had to compress some of it. Yeah!
6. Start thinking about the agenda – what do we want to discuss? Please send any suggestions to me and I will put them in.
a. Ranch membership and Family membership – we need to discuss these. Why is the Ranch membership $100 and the Family $80? Should it be changed?
Only 2 months to go until the Conference. Let’s make it a really good one!