Akhal-Teke mare Hope and her rider Nicole Duarte on the cover of April's Endurance News! Congratulations!
In the March Endurance News issue, there were many 'Teke Mentions'. Congratulations to the riders who have done so very well! Here are most of them:
This will be the last post before the ATAA Membership Renewal deadline on March 31st (of course, you can renew or join after the deadline, but then you probably won’t make it into the Membership Directory).
We have lots of great things planned this year, including the AT class at Dressage at Devon and our yearly Annual Membership Meeting in September. We just joined the USEF as an Alliance Partner, which should get us more exposure to the equestrian community.
We have DOUBLED the amount of the Incentive Fund Award, to $2000.
We continue to give out coupons for half off the Naked Foal Syndrome testing, to help stamp this mutation out.
We have other ‘irons in the fire’ too, with details as they happen.
Of course, your membership dues are what fund the vast majority of our promotions and we ask that you continue to support the ATAA and help us preserve, promote and protect the Akhal-Teke!
The ATAA BOD
PS; if you’ve already sent your Membership Renewal in, we thank you!
The ATAA is now an Alliance Partner with USEF! A special thanks goes to Olwen Busch, who suggested it and then donated the funds for us to do it. More information as it becomes available!
Thank you for your commitment as a USEF Alliance Partner for the 2017 Competition year! The USEF recognizes the important role each equestrian organization plays in representing, shaping, and fostering growth within its respective breed or discipline. Attached you will find USE...F Alliance Partner logos for your use along with a USEF Certification of Alliance Partnership.
As an Alliance Partner you receive the following valuable benefits:
• Opportunity to submit news about your organization for inclusion in Equestrian Weekly
• Listing and link to Alliance Partner website on usef.org
• Alliance Partner links on website serve as a reference directory for 100,000 plus members and general public inquiries
• Receipt of all USEF Press Releases and E-News.
• Equestrian magazine – the USEF's award winning digital publication
• Use of "USEF Alliance Partner" logos on your organization's website
• Access to use of USEF Breed/Discipline Rules at competitions as defined in USEF GR204.3 and GR204.4
• USEF Certification as a USEF Alliance Partner
You can join or renew your ATAA membership before March 31st and take advantage of all our great promotions and benefits! We can’t do it without you!
Join or Renew your ATAA membership by March 31st to get into the Membership Directory, which goes out to all ATAA members. ALSO, we will take down your farm listing under 'Breeders' and 'Stallions at stud' if you haven't renewed by then.
All of the great ATAA promotions are funded by YOUR membership! That means that you help make possible the:
Incentive Fund! Our very popular 'cash for competing' that has doubled to $2000 this year!
The Naked Foal Syndrome coupon for all ATAA members to get half off of testing your horses for Naked Foal Syndrome.
Ads in national magazines. (Thank you to Tim Floyd for paying half of the recent ad in Endurance News!)
Shows for Akhal-Tekes and Akhal-Teke sporthorses.
AT class at Dressage at Devon.
Use of Clubs and Associations insurance for your equine event.
Awards for Volunteers, etc.
Promotional DVDs that play on National TV.
We can't do it without your Membership dollars, please renew and/or join today!
From your board members hard at work...To subscribe to this blog and get the daily news, add us to your favorite RSS feed reader!
- ATAA Events and Deadlines
- Pending registrations
- Naked Foal Certificate
- NFS Results
- Naked Foal Syndrome >
- List by # Registerd AT
- ATAA Registered Crosses
- Registered ATAA horses A - B
- Registered ATAA horses C - D
- Registered ATAA horses E & F
- Registered ATAA horses G
- Registered ATAA horses H
- Registered ATAA horses I - J
- Registered ATAA horses K
- Registered ATAA horses L
- Registered ATAA horses M
- Registered ATAA horses N
- Registered ATAA horses O - P
- Registered ATAA horses Q - R
- Registered ATAA horses S
- Registered ATAA horses T,U,V,W,X,Y,Z
- Awards Programs
- ATAA News
- ATAA Contacts
2019 SANA West Rare Breeds Show
- 2019 SANA West Rare Breeds Show Results
- SANA West Rare Breeds Show FAQs
- What is a SANA Rare Breeds Show?
- SANA West Rare Breeds Flyer with Classes and Clinics
- SANA West Schedule of Events
- How to Sign up For SANA West Classes and Clinics >
- Meet the SANA West Judges and Clinicians
- Sponsor a Class or Sponsor for SANA West!
- Forms for SANA Rare Breeds Show >
- Dressage at Devon 2016
2016 Rare Breed Show
- Tekes in Sports
- Registered Breeders
- Bylaws and BOD Meeting Minutes
- Horse Color
- ATAA SHOP
- Traditional Tack
- Breed Standard
- History of the AT in the US
- AT horse postcards
- AT horse stamps
- Sponsorships and Donations for Rare Breed Show
- Annual Reports
- All Forms